Monday, March 1, 2010

February 28th, 2010

 

As you may or may not know, I am ridiculously broke right now.  I did myself the disservice today of looking in a vintage/resale kind of shop and falling in love with a floaty pink skirt as I am wont to do.  Well, I just wouldn't let it die, so I rummaged around in my trunk for something I could sell.  I came up with a damned good purse, that was really not my style and hadn't been used in nearly a year, and even then, I think I used it possibly 5 times.  Moral of the story-- I got my skirt, plus $6.  On the way out, I noticed that the front glass was peppered with what I assumed to be BB holes.  

Now that February is a thing of the past, I've decided that March gets to be green, partially because it won't be too hard to swing, and also because I'm being optimistic about spring.  Here goes... ! 

--Elissa

No comments:

Post a Comment